Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Round 2

WOW I didn't think I would be announcing this so soon... I am officially starting my second cycle as an egg donor! I am looking forward to being able to post throughout the entire donation process this time, since I wasn't able to write during my last cycle. I'm pretty shocked that this is all happening again so quickly, but I feel like I'm prepared for round 2.

Now is the easy part. I'll be taking birth control pills normally until my baseline appointment, which will be about a month away. I believe this appointment will consist of the usual - blood work, hormone testing, and ultrasounds. I'm also taking prenatal vitamins for an extra healthy boost. I'll meet with my donor coordinator next week to go over all of my medications and refresh on taking shots. Tentative retrieval date is early July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment